Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

On my #PatriotRoadTrip to see General Flynn, I found a Bridge with the US Flag, a Flag for every branch of our Military, and other Patriotic Flag Symbols 'Don't Tread on Me' etc... approx 20 Flags in total, on the Bridge in Massachusetts.

I decided to hang THE GREAT AWAKENING Banner among the 'Flags of Heroes, to represent Patriots among these Symbols of Freedom.

I hope you approve.

#TheGreatAwakening

#ThePeoplesBridge

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Totally Awesome!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Excellent!

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Thank you! 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

PERFECT!!!
SPOT ON!!! ♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

You are always on top of your game....amazing. Thank you for being there.

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

Sure is Pretty. Safe Travels.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Love it! Have a safe and wonderful trip! ❤️🙏

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

Thank you, you are amazing and we love you!

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

was this bridge rt 128?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Deb Patriot to her Publication

I don't know... but there was a Bridge a couple of blocks away, with at least 20 Marine Flags on it.
I took photos of this Bridge as well.
What a cool stop this was, on the way to 'Visit a General'.

#ThePeopplesBridge

In response Deb Patriot to her Publication

I'm in MA-what city?

(2) Show this thread

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

You are amazing!!!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

AWESOME V!!!!

Conservative American patriot, God & country, THE SWAMP IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, Fight back & be patient

Here is a true American patriot, God bless you... and nice car decor!

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

What a wonderful way to bring more light to people's lives.

God Bless you, Veronica.

Retired USAF after 21 years. Iraq War Veteran, Navy Mom, Proud General Flynn Digital Soldier. MAGA Trump supporter. In costume I'm QPATRIOT

Awesome and God bless you for all you do!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

You ARE the bomb beautiful lady!! We 💕 U!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🤛🏻🤛🏻WWG1