Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Amen Angel πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» As the BQSS says "NEVER EVER GIVE UP"

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

On my #PatriotRoadTrip to see General Flynn, I found a Bridge with the US Flag, a Flag for every branch of our Military, and other Patriotic Flag Symbols 'Don't Tread on Me' etc... approx 20 Flags in total, on the Bridge in Massachusetts.

I decided to hang THE GREAT AWAKENING Banner among the 'Flags of Heroes, to represent Patriots among these Symbols of Freedom.

I hope you approve.

#TheGreatAwakening

#ThePeoplesBridge

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Excellent!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Totally Awesome!

(15) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Awesome pic!

WRWY πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

We are with you!!! Thank you for all you do!