Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response James Dean to his Publication

Hey Hank, nice post! Let's make sure Liz Cheney sees it. She needs to be brought up-to-date. Poor girl.

love having this guy live down the street, Floridians love him

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

The White House in DC needs to be imploded. Too much evil has transpired there for it to remain standing.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@MamaChris12) can see their posts

Drove past yesterday, Mar-a-logo looks more beautiful in person.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

WE NEED MORE THAN 4 YEARS! AT LEAST 3 WERE COMPROMISED BY IMPEACHMENT HITS & COUPS...
4 WON'T BE ENOUGH TIME TO#MAGA AFTER THE#NWO ELITE ATRACK WE'VE TAKEN... 🙏🇺🇸🙏

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

it will be. As 19th president of 1776 Republic he can run 2 terms

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

Hello Jack! my dear friend

Was this current???

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

the pictures are a few years old but there is not many available pictures of it currently because of the status of this property. there has been lots of talk about this being the new White House for now but others have stated it will be in an area that is not so easily accessible and higher up on a hill or Mountain

(1) Show this thread