The last phase — wakeup of the masses — is fundamentally social. It cannot be done by the miliary alone; "awake" and energised civilian Patriots are the foundation for success. The military can offer the "provocation" of massive media campaigns and stunning technology demonstrations, but we are the "containment" for the fear and anxiety of our families, friends, colleagues, and communities. Our job is to provide "steady safety" and to model the sense of optimism, faith, and purpose that we wish to be infectious.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin, I love this "steady safety".

In other words you are the calm during the storm and after....

We are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Eph 2:10

Already seeing the benefit of remaining positive in the midst of the storm. Friends on the fence, hoping for better are now starting to research for themselves. It's a great feeling!

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

💗Beautifully stated, thank you!!💗

I keep trying, but some will never awaken!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏😇👍

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Eyes, heart, mind and arms open, ready, steady...

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

🙋‍♀️What to do when you think you might live and work amongst those who could be doing what we are trying to expose, no hard evidence......?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Martin, do you have your panoply on? God gave it to us for a reason....

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Bring them, I'm ready to help

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

The amount of damage they've done to humans over the years peoples minds aren't capable of thinking outside of the box. I don't blame them as the majority are good people and trust the mainstream media as that's all they've known. My brother won't listen to me. I send him links and he's like I'm not clicking on that it's probably a virus! Ha!

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Jared McLaughlin to his Publication

I have family that are the same way.

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

You can only kill me on TW so many times. 4 so far.

We got this! Feelin' the vibes. The time is now. 🇺🇸

ACTUALLY the friends and family that have condemned me in every way possible, left me during my veteran father's death and so much more for telling the truth in the past should be in fear for a little while!

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

Can't awake the unwilling not gonna happen

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Hear Hear Mr. Geddes! Eloquently put! 🙌

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

and they'll know we are Christians by our love.

Gird up your loins, mates!

(2) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We are the First Responders - tactical timeline management.

(1) Show this thread