Georgia Guidestones - What if......What if this was placed by benevolent beings? What if the population would be reduced by the elimination of the deep state? What if the population would naturally be reduced without cloning doubles, doppelgangers?

Only people mentioned by @Breakingthe8 in this post can reply

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

Interesting idea

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

I have considered this as well. But then I must question some of the other messages. Such as "Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity."

Who will be doing this "guiding?"

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

In response Berry Good to his Publication

(UK) many friends are enthusuiastically queuing up for the vax, one even jumped the queue. If health goes as some predict, I am horrified at the thought of attending so many funerals over a few years. THEY (in theory) had a choice, albeit considerable public pressure exists in uk. Future controls may be real, although totally in the control of the individual? Strange time we are in

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

In response Berry Good to his Publication

I believe self guided. We will be taught how to really control and manifest what we really desire, so less or no unwanted pregnancies. I believe we would be more fulfilled within our hearts and then choose to have a child instead of trying to fill a hole that some do. No judgement, but I think if we are centered and joyous that is what will guide us - some will choose to have large families and some will choose not to. And we will have more quality time to spend and honor our children.

(2) Show this thread