I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

Georgia Guidestones - What if......What if this was placed by benevolent beings? What if the population would be reduced by the elimination of the deep state? What if the population would naturally be reduced without cloning doubles, doppelgangers?

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

I have considered this as well. But then I must question some of the other messages. Such as "Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity."

Who will be doing this "guiding?"

(UK) many friends are enthusuiastically queuing up for the vax, one even jumped the queue. If health goes as some predict, I am horrified at the thought of attending so many funerals over a few years. THEY (in theory) had a choice, albeit considerable public pressure exists in uk. Future controls may be real, although totally in the control of the individual? Strange time we are in

In response Berry Good to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @candtalan in this post can reply

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

In response alan candt to his Publication

I think about that too. Most people I'm associated with believe in the vaccs. I believe those that can raise their vibration enough will have some option (new health techs maybe) to help them. Maybe the others would not be able to survive. I don't know, but I pray for them as I do all people fighting for our Freedom of Body, Mind and Soul.