I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

Georgia Guidestones - What if......What if this was placed by benevolent beings? What if the population would be reduced by the elimination of the deep state? What if the population would naturally be reduced without cloning doubles, doppelgangers?

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

I have considered this as well. But then I must question some of the other messages. Such as "Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity."

Who will be doing this "guiding?"

I believe self guided. We will be taught how to really control and manifest what we really desire, so less or no unwanted pregnancies. I believe we would be more fulfilled within our hearts and then choose to have a child instead of trying to fill a hole that some do. No judgement, but I think if we are centered and joyous that is what will guide us - some will choose to have large families and some will choose not to. And we will have more quality time to spend and honor our children.

In response Berry Good to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Breakingthe8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trish Vana, click on at the bottom under it