Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He he
Nana agrees with Jack Willwakeu

MAYBE COKE A COLA SHOULD BE LESS STUPID INSTEAD OF BE LESS WHITE!
DRINK MORE PEPSI!

No COKE, NO PEPSI !!! BOTH are TAINTED with things that you would be shocked to read about!!! Remember the McDonalds meat that was tainted? Same thing with Pepsi......stay away from it ALL !!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jaxflipflopgal in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

No one should be drinking that garbage. It is deleterious to the bones, high sugar content predisposes a person to diabetes. It promotes acidity in the body which fuels cancer cells. Avoid as if it is poison because it is. Replace with pure filtered alkaline water. Your bidy needs hydration not poison.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣No worries, you do not have to worry about Nana eating anything at McDonalds, whether it has anything bad in it or not!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am still confused as to why none of these companies weren't prohibited from using fetal tissue in their products, meds, etc. during the Trump.
Save the children and protecting the others would be a HUGE reason to stop it.
So many more companies than what you listed are using our BABIES.

(1) Show this thread