He he
Nana agrees with Jack Willwakeu

MAYBE COKE A COLA SHOULD BE LESS STUPID INSTEAD OF BE LESS WHITE!
DRINK MORE PEPSI!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

No COKE, NO PEPSI !!! BOTH are TAINTED with things that you would be shocked to read about!!! Remember the McDonalds meat that was tainted? Same thing with Pepsi......stay away from it ALL !!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣No worries, you do not have to worry about Nana eating anything at McDonalds, whether it has anything bad in it or not!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

No one should be drinking that garbage. It is deleterious to the bones, high sugar content predisposes a person to diabetes. It promotes acidity in the body which fuels cancer cells. Avoid as if it is poison because it is. Replace with pure filtered alkaline water. Your bidy needs hydration not poison.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I just ordered that, the pink grapefruit and the tonic water, they will be here on Saturday. Do you know who the company is that produces this, I pray it is not Coke or Pepsi, and they started this drink to sucker us in, because we are boycotting their regular products, this way they still make money off of us.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

That is awesome! Nana didnt know that existed!
Nana has never liked or drank beer tho, more of a hold my rum martini!

(2) Show this thread

Pepsi is said to use fetal tissue, and other disgusting stuff, in their product... SAY NO TO PEPSI PRODUCTS TOO!!! SOmeone said, a while ago.. If the product has a commercial ~~~ Dont USE it, or EAT it!!! Seems to be true!

Mum, Wife, Truth, love and light. Fighting the digital fight for humanity 🙌. 💞 Peace✌️Love 💗1111. Ascension. The great awakening. WWG1WGA

In response Laurie Shaw to her Publication

ive heard the same. 🥴😔

(1) Show this thread

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Maybe not Pepsi either...

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Nana doesnt really drink any of that shit!
So so bad for ya.

(1) Show this thread

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Maybe not Pepsi either...

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Whoo dodged that bullet with Dr. Pepper. Texas' favorite stuffy drink. 🙃

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

DR. PEPPER?

(6) Show this thread