Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not wantβ™₯️

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I have to agree this is hilarious, and great for our President Trump, but Byeden's picture has no place on that list, and I believe before its over Obama's will be removed.

Truth matters.πŸ’―πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’• John 14:6 I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by Me.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ€—

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

🀣OMG because I had to scroll this up I had no idea what to
expect! This is killer hilariousπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

only ONE legitimate president in these photos!
MAGA πŸ’ͺπŸ€—πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸŒžβ˜οΈ

i PMd you! just about some guy on telegram...idk if he was being a Karen...😘

Christ-following Patriot mother of five

How about we just delete Bidan from the picture alogether since he never started a legimate presidential term anyway :)

Patriot Fighter for Freedom WVA Country Gal Christian Married Proud Pet Parent of Rescues WWG1WGA ATW (all the way)

In response Mindy Jane to her Publication

I'll second that.

(1) Show this thread

Here for Trump and keeping up with the AnonsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ Proud❀ WIFE❀, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜

I love that Trump smile

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

hahahahaha

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

Thanks for withholding the final images of the Presidents who ended their terms in a more violent manner! This post might be implying that Donald Trump is a robot, a series of clones, an actor in a mask, made up from old videos or a pure CGI hologram. We know the truth, of course. He has a time machine.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is good GhostEzra.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

The 2nd one of Soetoro is not him. Look at the lines under his eyes in the 1st and different smile lines. Not him.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

That's hysterical!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

nice

See... I knew it. The "no earlobe" guy from central casting.

this is fantastic. Lovin it.

PROUD PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Meme QueenπŸ€— Good Vibes Only! πŸ’© Attitudes Not Welcome! πŸ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

The one on the left or the one on the right? This is a rhetorical question.

(1) Show this thread

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Love it. Shared it.

I also love that the CCP (20,000 troops) are underground in tunnels under DC. They are there to take over the USA but that is why we have like 100,000 troops there to deal with it. We are in the tunnels taking them out. The tunnels under DC run 200 miles in all directions.

Last month they saw kids coming out from the WH and Capital at night.

Those fires, yeah I hope it got them good. Now let's see about taking out the Balrogs.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

What? This is the first I have heard any of this. Have a link to see more?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

I truly want to believe this!

lol thats too funny..TRUE though!, practicing paitience here πŸ™‚

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Genius
Love it
πŸ’“πŸ’“

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Trumps IQ =156

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet || WV Proud || The best is yet to come! || WWG1WGA

BaHahahahaha!!!!!!

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Thats what happens when you have to constantly think of LIES to tell everyone

As we can see Trump looks younger
lmao

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I believe#PresidentTrump is Heaven Sent!
Is he an Angel? On a MIssion from God?
#GreatMeme!

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Yes. One of God's sharpest swords.

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

LMAO! Oh Yeah!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣