I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Love it. Shared it.

I also love that the CCP (20,000 troops) are underground in tunnels under DC. They are there to take over the USA but that is why we have like 100,000 troops there to deal with it. We are in the tunnels taking them out. The tunnels under DC run 200 miles in all directions.

Last month they saw kids coming out from the WH and Capital at night.

Those fires, yeah I hope it got them good. Now let's see about taking out the Balrogs.

What? This is the first I have heard any of this. Have a link to see more?

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Gene Decode & McAllister said kids were coming out but i hadnt heard about any Chinese troops, although Hal Turner said there were 50,000 Chinese troops in a bunker on the border with Canada but they had been taken out and that we in December. I would also love to see sauce on this

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Oh come now, you don't think they wouldn't have used those tunnels for these purposes? That trafficking children and slaves were all they were being used for? China helped the elites build these underground railroads. Matter of fact this started way back in the late 1800s.

(1) Show this thread