Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Birds of a feather flock together.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

evil scum 😡🤬👹🤢🤮

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Bloodlines.

And it doesn't look like the little helper knew Marina was in the running.

The picture is raising its hand over the head of the victor, of this penis contest between these two! lol

Is BiteLabs going down? This should be stopped and people put in prison. I have seen it said this is satire. The main company website saysdifferently. Can you shed some light?.
https://phibetaiota.net/2021/02/ann-delap-bitelabs-take-the-cannibalism-test/

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

Marina Abramovic and Jacob Rothschild

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

"It's Better To Walk Alone, Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction" ~ Diane Grant

It radiates off of them...am I the only one who feels it?

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response 4ElevenAndaHalf Again to her Publication

I hear ya sister ..... Just seeing them makes my skin crawl. 🤮

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Was that "past tense" I detect? 🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

BTW! First time I have sern an A to Z explanation if why we are where we are. Is this true?
http://bitchute.com/video/czJ7SP4x2doH/

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

This is so sickening, can't look at them...

did a search and this is related to spirit cooking that came up, could not stand to look anymore.....sick, evil !!!!!

#SpaceDust Thank God!!! 🙏💥

March Maddnes-Ides of March-Et tu, Brute

What I'd really like to know is who was in the bloodlines from the beginning, and who was recruited from outside. And when precisely did the outsiders join? That would be really useful information.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Zach Tollen to his Publication

You need to watch Janet Ossebar Thee Sequel to Fall Cabal. This is the first episode https://www.bitchute.com/video/BRizDPuLs8c4/

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

The devil incarnate..x2

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

🤢🤮

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

remembering! theyve gotta be gone to remember them!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

hell of a "cake knife" in "her" left hand . . . 🙁

40 yr surgical cardiac RN & Social Work with microbiology science background. I just want to know WTF happened to my world.

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Pretty sure this is a leather bag or shachel. I used to do leather work as a teen...and the strap is classic. NOT a knife or a sheath from this view. No telling what she might have in that sort of bag dressed as she is.

(1) Show this thread

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

the dude on the left has a huge face

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

WTH is that thing in her left hand???? Just a side note...it might mean something and it might not..but the left hand is considered the giving and receiving hand....spiritually speaking.

40 yr surgical cardiac RN & Social Work with microbiology science background. I just want to know WTF happened to my world.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

I beleive she is holding a leather bad/shachel for that looks like a classic strap that I've made doing leather work in the past. Very similar to what one would make to put on even a tool caddy for the stable back before we had to make our own items before cheap rubber/plastic products from overseas. My Grandpa raised me rural...and he was really good at leatherwork...so I grew up with the tools and learned some of his methods for handy items around the farm.

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is LORD! ✝️💜 President Trump loving Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

Looks like 2 evil men,posing in front of a painting of their master!
But Jesus won, so I take heart!!!! ✝️💜

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

EVIL.......NO LESS...NO MORE.....EVIL

I wonder if they @re rel@ted...

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

I haven't seen this one- demonic to the core. i shared this story somewhere in the past, so if its a repeat, apologies but it really affected me as a mom. My youngest 6th -grade asked me to watch a video with him for a school assignment. it was about mesopotamia and the child sacrifices and the little g gods they worshiped. it was about mumification and how they drained the blood and a step by step. if they were in school, i would have never seen what he was seeing point is 1. why did we think this ever stopped as a whole ( sacrifices, etc..) did we think we became civilized as a nation ? 2. this is what our children are learning to great extent in public school no wonder so many kids are depressed and confused.#SaveOurChildren

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ANYONE KNOW IF SPIRIT COOKER WAS A MALE & GA GA DADDY ?

😳😱👿👿🤮

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Ezra - Abromović is Ghislane's older brother Michael and Robert Maxwell's oldest son correct?

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the trulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

#GodWins