I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Some libs put up a transgender flag outside of Marjorie Taylor Greene’s office... this was her response. SAVAGE

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I absolutely love her ❤️🇺🇸I stand with her all the way ☝️

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Not! she turned on trump and disavowed the "insurrection", which was only called that because they wanted sheep to think THAT was the insurrection act he signed via EO. Shes a turncoat, next!

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

I missed that , honestly , but I am far from a sheep :) I can see someone that made a vote acting like someone to play the other side , she supprted gim to the poll booth. I do appreciate you telling me must have missed it when my son was in hosptial bout dead , and my grandma had three heart attacks the week before so yes my family was more important and I don't watch tv at all :) Thank you

I think you misunderstood me... people that thought the "insurrection" on the capital was the same "insurrection act" signed by Trump are sheep. The rest was just to let you know she bailed on this movement the second her spot was in danger. She was riding coat tails for a spot at the table & now she is there & has washed her hands of Trump's followers. Dont take my word for it though, its out there.
On a personal note, I am truly sorry about your family. I can attest to hospital treatment let aone health issues are almost bordering nazi experiences for anyone needing help right now. I pray God holds them close & protects them during these outrageous times. Praying for peace for your family & you 🙏🏼

Thank you sweet lady, please know I am not mad at all. I did go peek at her ole switch a roo, maybe she is playing a part , but after looking I got to say it appears for the other side to me too , it has been a rough three weeks one thing after another with family:(I have missed a few things &lacked some sleep but it's in Gods hands and he is truly so great. When I went to take a look after you said something , I was actually shocked and didn't see that one coming for sure !! God bless you dear also❤️🇺🇸🍿

No problem and sorry for the misunderstanding. God bless 🙏🏼❤️

Please son't be sorry at all , I am vocal , sometimes I come out the wrong way, honestly there is nothing but good vibes with you/ like I said I appreciate the info ,truly 🇺🇸

Thank you, I too come off as harsh I guess. Ive been told I am very direct and dont use fluff in my correspondence lol I was happy to hear it wasnt neccessarily a bad thing lol but I do see how maybe it doesnt come across as just informative comments. Thanks again for being understanding 🙏🏼❤️

no I am very blunt , but my heart is huge , I have foot in mouth syndrome too 😂I speak too soon sometimes but I mean well for all :) I feel very comfortable amd leveled when speaking with you, I don't like beatinf around a bush when speaking , so seems to me we are talkikg just fine 🇺🇸 I like you for you 💯😎

Thank you! I appreciate a fellow blunt talker lol Its rare now days which is sad but I am happy to have kids that have that same forwardness to them 😄 Same I try to see things from others points of view almost to a fault, I can be too nice despite being concise because I truly like helping people. Thank you again, I am glad we could clear the air 👍🏼

I have kids with forwardness too , although I have one that has submitted himslef to dope a little over a year ago hanging with the wrong crowd tellimg me he is a man he turns 22 this year , his father and I divorced many years ago he later died in the bed beside his son !! I raised him from age four on my own ,he has a good soul, he has got up with the wrong people , he bout killed himself recently.... I thought that this hospital trip would be the end of his use ,a few days ago he was feeling better and left before discharged , his age I am helpless , he changed his mind quickly &took off 😞

So sorry to hear that. Ive known that people need to want to change & rehab works if they are honest about change. I will pray God helps him find his way back to you. I wish there was more I could do 🙏🏼 God bless you & yours. May you find peace & God heal your family ❤️🙏🏼

He will make himself deathly sick it took him forever to admit his problem ,he has done this for months now , then he will alienate his whole family , it is hard honestly , I have had rehab lined up five times now and he backs out each time he wants to quit he will be in tears" I'm so sorry mom " he says to me , I wouldn't want this for anyone 😞I appreciate your sympathy please know I didn't tell you for this ,the sincerity I appreciate! I wish I could force him to go , he is hurtimg himself , I am a strong woman, seeing your child suffer ,being helpess is pain itself, I put it in Gods hands

My son who has always been happy expressed thoughts of hurting himself from this seclusion covid bullshit, so I completely understand your position of helplessness. I have told him a permanent solition to a temporary problem is never the answer & have prayed often he gets his smile back. I have been lucky, he has been able to wrestle again & seems to be getting back to being happy. This lie is doing more harm to our kids than anything else. Ive been trying to ease my kids into this & show them evil exists and trust in God. Even the strongest of us get tested & if we do leave it to God I believe we will be pleasantly surprised 🙏🏼

Praying for you , I am so sorry it is not easy being a oarent these days for sure , I am too overprotective. I just reposted a prayer I saw posted , it spoke to me . You will like it too :) I make sure I tell mine you have to pick a lane in life good or bad make your choice wisely ,they are going to make mistakes they are children , my oldest has handled his differently ,he knows God , society is so cruel to our children in every way with the media ,kids having kids ,society hasn't been good to our children. I homeschool and have for ten years now my youngest is 10, 18

I yanked my kids out when they removed the gov requirement for trans acceptance courses. They werent happy anout it at first and miss their friends but theyre learning old school information that i feel makes me aware of more things than most kids are nowdays. Society has DEF gone down hill fast where feelings mean more than facts & that is beyond my limit. Thank you for the prayer 🙏🏼❤️ I am excited for the future after everyone sees the errors of our ways for a while.

I agree with you 117%% , it's was an adjustment however best thing I did ten years ago, If I had The choice to do it all over again almost 18 years ago I would have, if I knew what I know now:)My heart Goes out to you for it has its challenges ,highs and lows ,remember this your child benefits from it tremendously ,with not being able to do this with my oldest, I saw the impact it made full force , my youngest he has been homeschooled since kindergarten ,night and day Difference... I too feel the same way and you are most welcome, I too look forward to better days for humanity & our children❤️

Amen! Thank you. I agree, I wanted to before and my hubby wasnt too fond if it. Now that we are isolated out here in Alaska its more normal to have kids himeschooled so he was more open to it. Hindsight is 20/20 right?!

Amen ❤️🇺🇸I would love to be in Alaska❤️I bet your view is AMAZING , my kind of place 🥰

I have enjoyed my time here (7 years) & if the military would let us stay here, I would stay. Hoping 🙏🏼 to get Florida so my son can enjoy his senior year wrestling, even though he will start over with no friends which is rough for a senior, but my sister is there & we havent been close to family in almost a decade! His coach is sad he has worked with my son for the last 6 years & its disappointing not to see a kid finish after pitting so much time into them. God has other plans I guess. The Northern Lights NEVER get old!!! If you ever have a chance to see the take it! Its almost like seeing God paint the sky at night 😍

I have lived in Florida , all over , I am actully thinking if moving back there , God bless you , thank you for your service:) I bet they don't one state I haven't been to and would love to see ❤️🇺🇸

I bet they don't "the northern lights" that is sorry Sent before finishinng

Only people mentioned by @NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bran WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it