I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Some libs put up a transgender flag outside of Marjorie Taylor Greene’s office... this was her response. SAVAGE

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I absolutely love her ❤️🇺🇸I stand with her all the way ☝️

Not! she turned on trump and disavowed the "insurrection", which was only called that because they wanted sheep to think THAT was the insurrection act he signed via EO. Shes a turncoat, next!

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LIZardsPartyOf5 in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

I missed that , honestly , but I am far from a sheep :) I can see someone that made a vote acting like someone to play the other side , she supprted gim to the poll booth. I do appreciate you telling me must have missed it when my son was in hosptial bout dead , and my grandma had three heart attacks the week before so yes my family was more important and I don't watch tv at all :) Thank you

I am sure many will be on this level to come as well , sometimes one misses something not because they are a blinded sheep they had family that needed them and it wasn't that important or they would have seen it by now 💯🇺🇸

I think you misunderstood me... people that thought the "insurrection" on the capital was the same "insurrection act" signed by Trump are sheep. The rest was just to let you know she bailed on this movement the second her spot was in danger. She was riding coat tails for a spot at the table & now she is there & has washed her hands of Trump's followers. Dont take my word for it though, its out there.
On a personal note, I am truly sorry about your family. I can attest to hospital treatment let aone health issues are almost bordering nazi experiences for anyone needing help right now. I pray God holds them close & protects them during these outrageous times. Praying for peace for your family & you 🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread