Some libs put up a transgender flag outside of Marjorie Taylor Greene’s office... this was her response. SAVAGE

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

🤣😂😂That's a southern woman for ya. lol As we say.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

We'll set a table for ya, feed ya, or kick your ass, depends on how you approach us. lol

(1) Show this thread

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Amen. Gutsy and courageous!

🤣👍👏👏👏

just imagine if every congressperson was as good as an MTG someone who actually cares about the truth and taking care of her people we could be unstoppable.

I love Jesus, my family, my country, my POTUS DJT and the TRUTH! Called crazy by many and wear it proudly! WWG1WGA

We need and want truth! Thank you!

I love her

🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼 Trench warfare

Thats 100 fucking gansta but she is right yall

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Balls in a basket!

All other genders are mental disorders. They are all just in your mind. Not backed by any Science.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Patriots Rise!

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

I absolutely love her ❤️🇺🇸I stand with her all the way ☝️

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Real science and commom sense 😎

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Not! she turned on trump and disavowed the "insurrection", which was only called that because they wanted sheep to think THAT was the insurrection act he signed via EO. Shes a turncoat, next!

(2) Show this thread

shes my spirit animal