Interesting belt buckle the “nurse” who gave the Queen her “vaccine shot” today was wearing ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Dig for that photo. I saw that pic back in spring in tw**ts about the queen and her cabal connections. I cant find it now...so much has been scrubbed...but this is an old photo!

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

yes I saw it too. that belt is kinda unforgettable

(1) Show this thread

Nurse Ratchet over there...

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

You needed to include Quotation marks around Queen as well...😝🤣

Thats from the LIDO wing where Kate was giving birth to one of her kids.
The Queen is a Freemason via Scottish Rite.

She is also a Nith Circle satanist.

In response billy Wales to his Publication

yea, shes supposed to be 94? get outta her looked at old picture of queenie and you can literally watch her start to get younger.

In response billy Wales to his Publication

Rosy Parks you were not kidding. Holy crap. She did wear the same dress worn in Rosemarys baby when presenting her first born. And yes, that pic of the queen is old. This is extremely disturbing for anyone who saw that movie.

(2) Show this thread

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Ernst Stavro Blofeld to his Publication

Incredible!

(1) Show this thread

Never stop fighting for the Truth! Just a Spiritual Truth Seeker, Mother, and Patriot. #WWG1WGA

Queen has been dead for years thankfully. 😇😌

The. symbol on the left size of the belt is the Masons

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response James Dean to his Publication

The symbol on the right is the Eastern Star, the branch of the Masons for women

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Queen is dead

is the queens badge the hail hydra symbol lol

I wonderr if this nurse evens knows what this part of her uniform even represents

Whoa, front and center. No missing that... is she a wrestler on her days off?

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Getting more hilarious by the minute, why the normal people can't see through this shit is is is .... I don't even know what to say!!! hehehhehe!