"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

All I know is something is coming, something big, I do not have all the details, the plan was not mine. I do know I have been truly reborn spiritually awakened, I know I am just of love and physically flow with Gods Grace Quantumly. I have had a woman in a grocery store swear that as I passed by her she was cured of a migraine that plagued her for days, it had to be gods grace. I was able to touch my wife's head and allow her to feel the energy I feel within and around me, I just did it as I lost the words to explain it to her fully, and by gods grace it just worked. I Do Wonder how many Anons we actually have, and what would happen if just for One Day We Only Focused on Love and The Holy Spirit Within Us All Only❓ How Many Could We Heal by Raising our Vibrations together❓ How many Would Rise and Join Our Batt-a-Lions❓
πŸ›β˜¦οΈβš›οΈβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Lead the way Jesus β€οΈπŸ™

https://youtu.be/bDnA_coA168

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ’– I love this! I look forward to the day where we heal all our wounds and find this magical Unity, peace and in every interaction we have with eachother. I think it would be just like this. I read that we're moving into a new place in the galaxy where we will be able to manifest what's most in our hearts easier and easier. Maybe this is when the devil is chained and removed for a 1000 years? That would be most amazing time to be alive for sure. Blessings Sir. πŸ’–πŸ™

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I think that would be just fine bout now as well, love. πŸ˜‰πŸ™βœοΈ
β€οΈπŸ˜‡β€οΈ Keep going with us, with Jesus, to God, but the destination is the arrival already had, the path to be finished will reveal the Truth of He who is Greatest.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

"the destination is the arrival already had" I love this! This means a lot to me atm. Thank you for saying so. Something I've forgotten and am in the process of abtaining again . The Angels speak through you to me I just know it. Blessings!

I just go as God guides me and I am so thankful for every moment and every confirmation. Love is Winning, Feel it. God is Here with Us All.β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ God Bless You and Always Love. πŸ˜‡πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it