There's just enough weirdness happening to keep Patriots comfy.

Can you imagine if the WH was "business as usual" with B1d3n running things.

But it's not.

All by design.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

When the GOD's Truth is never used, the trickery and majick with all other ungodly acts are like breathing for all to many.
While the blind make excuses for such and follow.

It's very strange. This week I've had a peace fall on me like never before. I have a gift that no one but my wife knows about and I feel so happy and peaceful right now. I don't know what changed this week ...yet but something in our energy changed and changed for the better. I feel like some big news is coming in the very near future. I'm not sure what as of yet but I feel like the dam is about to burst. I say this with a 100% certainty NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING! Keep the faith and hold the line, we are about to charge the enemy.

it is getting way out of control, equality act, bombing syria, letting millions of illegals in, no wall, no school, trillions of dollars going where it is not needed. this is a shit show

In response Kimberly Knapp to his Publication

White hats are in control and doing Trumps bidding, with the sidekick JR.
Too bad you are not getting the news they are stiffling or you would really be pissed and up in arms...literally.

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

There's always strangeness if you think critically about the news. Like Lady Gaga's dogs being kidnapped and her dogwalker shot in the leg. What could that foreshadow?

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

The news makes me laugh now...like a tragic comedy

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Praise God. The
feeling there is nothing that can kill the vibe grows stronger everyday. But still have slight anxiety when thinking about what they say about how its always darkest before the dawn. We don't know what we don't know. Am I prepared, are we prepared? Praying for the full armor of God to cover us and show us what we need in the days to come.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amen.. A real prayer given to US by GOD> Damnn Thank You GOD!!!!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

when is the state of the union? Seems the only president addressing the country is speaking on Sunday 👏👏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Is he married? I always wanted to marry him when I was younger. haha I saw him in Fresno, California back in 1972 maybe 1971 .haha

(1) Show this thread

you can feel the energy shifting. The light is shining. And every day more and more who were asleep wake up. This is the best movie ever!🍿

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Alyssa Patriot to her Publication

Nana is actually feeling that
Energies are shifting!
Timelines are becoming fluid.
Angels are winning over the demons
We are winning over the Luciferian Cabal.
God's plan for this planet is in full force.

(1) Show this thread

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

I hope Trump comes back with Marjorie Taylor Greene as VP! I love that woman!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Please confirm this is just a movie😶

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Didn't expect that vid, but it sure made me laugh🤣😂
I feel that way sometimes myself

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Castle Rock Enterprises....think about

(4) Show this thread

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! 🇺🇲 GOD WINS!

What about the equality bill that passed?

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response CQQLKAT QQ Q to her Publication

"inequality" bill

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #IFBAP ⚠Twitmo inmate: https://mobile.twitter.com/Oosterbaken https://parler.com/profile/Oosterbaken/posts Telegram: @D89Mar

🎥 Watch Video (0:54 sec.):
https://t.me/QFrogman5326/4057

what's with the missile in Syria

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Being awake for a while lets ke see tue constant sh!t show happening. And oh, it's happening!

Seeing it so clearly. It amazes me that others dont see it🤷‍♀️

yes... sir... we keep holding the line... soon we will see the promised land