Who saw the crazy live DC cams last night? Post your videos and screenshots here.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Live cam fourClose to Sunrise Reagan international airport Live cam four

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I agree with Diana in the side notes...my first thought when Ezra asked..

Sorry not sure what you are saying yes I agreed with Diana in the side notes too. Embarassigly though I did not realize the ferris wheel is a ferris wheel I thought it was something more advanced.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Still a great comment, wheel or no wheel. Eh, we get as much info as we can and then decern... its not easy, but we try.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Diana and i found we share something in Commone we both woke up aroudn the same time. Me the second debate, her Nov 3.

(1) Show this thread