Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

😱 I'm just starting at your bell of notifications ..Holy Bell😳😂 EPIC💥

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

In response Paint Head to her Publication

*staring

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Paint Head to her Publication

dang! LOL THAT'S A LOT MY GOSH! 😳 😳

(2) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

WOW, faulty perceptions much?? Don't take the bait.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Thank you for posting that!

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

bruh. your notifications are giving me eye spasms. 😂😂😉🙏

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

A HUGE THANK YOU !!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

He must be gone, I just tried typing him in so I can block him, he does not come up. Good Riddance

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Trolls and liberals just don't get it do they?

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

It's funny that the TROLL is actually a twitter employee, and that's not his real name, Franklin Hennessey is not his real name. At any rate it's telling that he should be mentioning "god" at all (notice the lower case g) when that asshole has been bashing "god" since the start of his employment at twatter. And especially after his queen hag hildebeast lost an election. One thing about "Franklin" though, he loves to project and he knows about the pedophiles around him but money of course is more appealing to him than a suffering victim. That foul pos has no soul. And I'll need to be seeing him flushed out the air lock once you all can ship him past Pluto.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

I think there are a number of them here.....posting garbage and seeing how many actually blindly repost it. I can generally tell when the reposter HASN'T checked out the validity.

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Blocked and reported. He trolled one of my posts.

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I went ahead and blocked LaDonna as well.

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

I blocked that asshat long ago😂🤣

Just left a friendly welcome message, thank you.

ugh ‼️BLOCKED ✔️ ThanksGHOST

And he gets 374794 attacks. sweet.

Only followers of this user (@RPM) can see their posts

34704 alerts how you can live?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

ThanQ Ezra...blocked quite a few you have pointed out..❤️

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Thx & blocked :)

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Blocked. Gab is overrun with them 🤬

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Ez, you've got 374704 notifications. I'm thinking you're a little swamped, if you pardon the pun?😉

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

look at all of ezra's notifications. wow.

One post and he chooses to use it to attack a total stranger. Sounds like a lovely fella.

he sounds nice! 🙄

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Blocked them last night.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

already blocked yesterday👍

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA 🇺🇸 Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President ♥️🐸 KAG

He sounds like a fine fella 😬