Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

The people asleep arent getting this info. They watch msm. I dont think anyone elso is going to wake up until this is announced publically somehow or they are impacted by. this lie. I have given up on Msm and EBS. Not sure what is left. I am just done watching the pot. I am done spending time thinking about the timeline. Its just not good use of my time.

Only followers of this user (@naynay0216_arc) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

I have also given up on friends who are actually on the same side but belive everything going on is real. They think Q gave out dates and the events didnt happen. I see how one could zhonk this if they really havent paid attention. I will not engage in political convo with any of them anymore. They both grieve me. They never just want to sit down and go over proofs allowing me to explain. I intend to occuy while I wait for Jesus and Justice!

I intend to watch, pray, and keep peace among my friends. I will not allow the enemy to divide on technicalities. I would still have hope even if I didnt know about " the plan" because I trust the Lord first and foremost. He has always arrived on time in eveyone of my situations! He's an on time God ; Yes He is! He just keeps on proving Himself!

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Protestor, click on at the bottom under it