Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

The people asleep arent getting this info. They watch msm. I dont think anyone elso is going to wake up until this is announced publically somehow or they are impacted by. this lie. I have given up on Msm and EBS. Not sure what is left. I am just done watching the pot. I am done spending time thinking about the timeline. Its just not good use of my time.

Only followers of this user (@naynay0216_arc) can see their posts

I have also given up on friends who are actually on the same side but belive everything going on is real. They think Q gave out dates and the events didnt happen. I see how one could zhonk this if they really havent paid attention. I will not engage in political convo with any of them anymore. They both grieve me. They never just want to sit down and go over proofs allowing me to explain. I intend to occuy while I wait for Jesus and Justice!

Only people mentioned by @Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

Absolutely! Can lead a horse to the water but can't make them drink! I have made it known that I won't drink the floom and doom they spew. Thats on them. I dont choose to be paralyzed with fear. I refuse to!

(1) Show this thread
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

I intend to watch, pray, and keep peace among my friends. I will not allow the enemy to divide on technicalities. I would still have hope even if I didnt know about " the plan" because I trust the Lord first and foremost. He has always arrived on time in eveyone of my situations! He's an on time God ; Yes He is! He just keeps on proving Himself!