#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hows it hanging Patriots?

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Doing OK but my dad is going to take the vaccine. If this is all a show, will it harm him? I am having trouble discerning what is real. I do trust the plan.

family wont listen. my mom got vax last thursday was in ER sunday and stayed the night. super high BP. home now but feels icky. hope we have truth before she gets the deadly second dose.

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JamJam007 in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response JamJam 007 to her Publication

That sucks! I hope so too!

Wife. Mom. Christian. MAGA. Love this movie! Got banned from Twitter, so I’m pretty proud of that!!

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

a theory: would trump brag about warp speed if the vax was unsafe? have we yet seen the "necessary scare event"? do the sheep need to learn the vax is bad after they got it? then be scared into wokeness?! then be thankful for trumps military for interfering in their evil plan? or... yes its bad but med beds can save?? im torn

(1) Show this thread