Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Arrows all around these last few days! Nice to see the incoming and know God has protection around our family! He wiil make our darkness light!

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Upside down, I reckon 😁

Retired from County Gov., Christian🙏 Wife❤️Mom❤️Grandmother❤️ #SaveTheChildren 🇺🇸Patriot🇺🇸Trump 2020🇺🇸 wego.social/LifeHapins

Damn I've missed you! As much as I disliked Twit I've sincerely missed seeing your ass ☺️

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

wake me up when its going down

💯 Patriot 🐸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA Donald Trump is my President and Jesus is my Savior..... any questions?

not gonna lie..... it's been rough lately
....but i pulled up my Patriot pants today and I'm ready to get back in the game!!! 💪🏼🐸🇺🇸

WWG1WGA

Not good. Here's to better days ahead. 🥂

Tired, stressed, and overwhelmed (fam stuff)...but I'm here

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praying day and night

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

CONSTANTLY!!!!! God is with us and has covered us in the blood of JesusChrist Nothing can stop His plan AMEN

(1) Show this thread

my dreams have been craZy lately !

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

*smile*

to the left

In response frankie mundo to his Publication

i'm right handed- it happens

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response frankie mundo to his Publication

HA! That is usually my answer... "A little to the left." I'ma girl ;)

(2) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

PEACE LIKE A RIVER. I was worked up for years as we learned from Q and fought hard and long to learn what we needed to know. Now, when many peeps are a wreck, I feel nothing but confident Peace and Excitment for what is about to transpire.
And, Im very excited about CPAC this weekend.
It's gonna be Epic ! #HangingHigh

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Agreed. Such beautiful times. Pray hard for our military and the victims.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Fairly calm with Patriots by my side. My marriage is failing because i figured what i stand for and who i stand with. So, holding the line and praying while my marriage crashes but God wins. Happy to see you VK!☺️

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

so sorry, my husband voted for trump but thinks all the riots were his fault because he did not unify the country and also the capitol riots. tons of my friends were in DC on the 6th and although none were close to capitol buildings he is mad at me and tthem so we barely speak now. i will hold the line as long as i need to but for some they let go and its so sad. i will pray for you because there are so many of us in this situation right now. WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

This Ezra pic giving me VK vibes. 👀

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

PRAISING God. PRAYING. "Patriots Are In Control" & "The BEST Is Yet To Come." WWG1WGA❤WW

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

strong feeling Gods presence more and more everyday otherwise i wouldnt be so calm NOTHING but good vibes

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I still have faith in God and President Trump and I know the best is truly yet to come.God bless and keep the children and God bless America.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼

Theres so many ways this could be answered..😂But, I like your 17 timestamp. 🙏 HP in gematria = 24 or 6, and 66. Not suprised = baal and william henry gates.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Hows it hanging Patriots = deported A pres B obama, treason.

(1) Show this thread

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

waiting to see WHO is hanging!
seeing lists of imprisonments, hangings, firing squad deaths, etc... yet all these folks are still making the rounds.
can't be all doubles and can't be all dead.
be nice to have some accurate info 🤷🏻‍♂️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Much better now that I just read this post which you put up........17 HOURS AGO!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Thank you VK and Universe xx

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

Ready for what comes next.
Looking like Sunday and Trump's announcement might tell us more.

Be at#Peace

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Good afternoon☀️How are you doing, VK? I am hopeful today. Feeling a supernatural peace and no fear. Last week, after receiving a "no cancer" diagnosis:), I have a renewed energy to embrace life, cast off chains, love others better, stand firm and fight for Truth. While I am ready for the end of the show (like everybody), I serve God and trust Trump/the patriots ...so I gladly wait as timing is everything. I know a lot of good people have waited much longer. I am ready for my loved ones to awaken and for those fighting against Trump/patriots to see the cabal/evil/MSM/lies for what they are. Ready for the children to be saved and protected. Ready for enslavement to end and freedom to begin. Praying folks can be healed from any vax damage. ❤️🇺🇸#darktolight

God bless you@prayingpatriotmom......So happy about your diagnosis! God is good! Now let's get ready for this GREAT AWAKENING!!!!! xx

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It's hanging :) . . . Still plugging away. Took off of Facebook for 30 days so I must be doing something right. It will just be a different birthday next month, not being able to respond to all of my loved ones birthday wishes . . . oh well . . . It is well worth the sacrifice.
What got me silenced? Sharing truth about Bill G.
Enjoy your day VK!

fookin awesome!! ❤🇱🇷💪✔

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Bro Crow to his Publication

pedobear?

(1) Show this thread

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

glad you are there 💖

Vast numbers of trusting sweet people have taken the vaccine here in the UK. One trial participant said he lost his connection to God. Healers are reporting no chakras in patients who have had the vaccine. These satanic bastards seem to be attacking the connection to God. If those who had the vax are shedding it, how many will catch it inadvertantly? This needs to stop now.
VK will the med beds heal them?

In response Annabel Right to her Publication

oh and the government want to fluoridate the water 🤬

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

In response Annabel Right to her Publication

our water has been flouridated for years

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

High vibes here and excited for what's to come! Spring is in the air in Wisconsin!

Hope you are well VK, I'm always late to the chats. Still having trouble understanding who is behind certain things but trusting the plan 99.8%😊🇺🇸