#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hows it hanging Patriots?

Doing OK but my dad is going to take the vaccine. If this is all a show, will it harm him? I am having trouble discerning what is real. I do trust the plan.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Unite in this post can reply

Wife. Mom. Christian. MAGA. Love this movie! Got banned from Twitter, so I’m pretty proud of that!!

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

family wont listen. my mom got vax last thursday was in ER sunday and stayed the night. super high BP. home now but feels icky. hope we have truth before she gets the deadly second dose.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response JamJam 007 to her Publication

That sucks! I hope so too!

(1) Show this thread

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Several of my family members, who refuse to believe me about anything, have taken the vaccine. Hoping it's part of the plan

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

The vaccine started rolling out under Trump. I don't believe he would have let it be distributed if it were not safe. If you noticed, once the vaccine started being distributed, they started pushing 'The Great Reset'. Perhaps Patriots needed them to accelerate that push and the vaccine was the catalyst. That's just my theory though.

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

so if its safe how are people reacting and some dying? its confused me.......

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

Thank you. I keep thinking that if this is all a movie...it shouldn't be a horror movie LOL ;)

(2) Show this thread

in the same boat with friends and parents🙁

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

It sucks! I am hoping that this is part of the "show"

(1) Show this thread