Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Happy Mother's Day Veronica!🕊️
Love You always!!

A friend of mine puts logo's and such on items, earlier today, She wanted to know what I wanted on my shirt and this was the very picture I gave her. How ironic.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

Can I just say how gorgeous you are? We have never met, never talked, but today, when I looked at your face, I felt like I've known you my entire life.

Sending love.

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

wow so pretty😍

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

Me either..NEVER

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Never give up!! This government belongs to "We the people!"

Glory Glory Hallelujah! (Battle Hymn for the Republic) The nNews is fake, the War is real and a happy ending! #WWG1WGA (click link v)

😍 LQQKING GQQD!

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

so wonderful hope's energies 🔆💛✨
thnaks to tou Ms Veronica♥️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Red is defnitely your color, beautiful Mrs. V. ❤️❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

You haven't lost your inner beauty; it's still radiating in and out of you!

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Look how beautiful you look in red! Simply gorgeous 💞

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Beautiful Ms.V! I'm never, ever, giving up!❤️🇺🇸❤️

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Beautiful! You are right! NEVER give up! ❤️

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

"Never, Ever Quit.... NEVER!" Donald Trump

https://youtu.be/fPcla8EofBU

FREN!! Nurse, Mom, Patriot, Anon, Truth, Justice, God’s girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

we have missed you! ❤️

Hello Veronica Red does look good on you!

#wwg1wga

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Right on V

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

you are radiant with a loving, patriotic heart! Thank you for all you do

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

Telegrammers have decided that you are Marilyn.
Are you Marilyn Monroe?

In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Warrior Princess! Much love! ❤️

Just remember who you are and the world will change I believe in the power of love #LoveAlwaysWins #Q #energyreading #healing #meditations

And we never stopped loving you for doing such a great job! 🙏❤️

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...still beautiful....must be that good heart ❤️

GOD.... COUNTRY.....FAMILY.... #PATRIOT . MMA TRAINER . USAF..❤ INSPIRED BY.. HOLY..SPIRIT... INSIGHT..& VOICE!!!

Beautiful......
Lady..V......
Much..Respect!!......🌹

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

That colour on you is gorgeous!

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

Never give up!❤️🙌🙏

I ❤️God, my family, & my country! Huge Trump supporter, proud Q follower, stand w/ Gen Flynn, ❤️ the military! 🐸WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE🐸

Want to share something with you today. I had a serviceman come to my house today. Set up a new device. He was educated (lots of red pills) before he left. He thanked me & said I appreciate you taking the time to talk & share this with me. So yes sweet sister, i too have not and will not give up! It's all in the delivery! ❤️🐸❤️

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

You are AWESOME!!