Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

Don't you try to tell Texas to "chill" he left when half the state has no power and we're literally freezing to death. Ted Cruz enjoy your last term in office.

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

You need to chill mam.#INSTABLOCK

(1) Show this thread

Thank you so much Lucas for including me. Blessed Be πŸ™

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Thank you Lucas πŸ™

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWinsπŸ•ŠοΈ #SaveAmerica πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦…#Agenda47

Army brat lived everywhere! I call NJ home, but reside in NC Have 1 son and a granddaughter, my

where Bill & Hillary? they were freaquent guests!

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

AND....ALL of the above have publicly aired their hatred of POTUS Trump. All of 'em. Think they have something to hide??? POTUS Trump's got 'em by the ballz.

(3) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

All Followed, Be Blessed Always