Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Old school we rock!

no batteries, no updates:)

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Just pray the Pi knows how to use it :)

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

So you're saying I shouldn't get mad at my husband for collecting maps! ♥️😂

I love paper maps!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Back in the late 90s, the US Naval Academy stopped teaching old school navigation (incl. dead reckoning, using a sextant, celestial nav, etc.). That caused a lot of probs esp during Afghanistan/Iraq when electrical systems were targeted or just failed. They're back to teaching the reliable "old school" methods. 😎

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

❤️

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Watching a millenial try to read a map...Priceless! Lol

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

Especially after social media goes down...

(1) Show this thread

😂😍

shut google down !!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

at least the wife's not telling him to pull over and ask directions😂😂😂😂😂

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

😎😎😎😄

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

😎😎😎😄

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

👍❤️🇺🇸😎

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

LOVE it! Things are getting cray cray!😆🙌