And people do not believe in PizzaGate!
This needs to be shared everywhere!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Why do you post that? Some people who know cant handle it! Me for one.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tmerr1212 in this post can reply

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

In response Tracy Merr to her Publication

WAA WAA so it hurts your eyes and you can't handle it....what the hell do you think it does to the CHILDREN. I have children and I have lost 2 children. AND I WON'T APOLOGIZE. People NEED TO SEE IT.

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? 💖🌠✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🌎💗

In response Susan Taapken to her Publication

Everyone must see the TRUTH and AWAKEN! 😎

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Tracy Merr to her Publication

You don't like it? Too bad neither did all of the children HRC killed and ate... This ain't even the tip of the iceberg....what's about to drop worldwide is gonna have your panties in a real bunch. Buckle up buttercup...

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Its not that, some are so senstive to this. I am not a buttercup. I have been here for a ling time.
If 400 thousand kids have gone missing in one year, maybe one parent might come up on this feed. I just cant imagine how that 1 parent might feel. You?

(1) Show this thread