And people do not believe in PizzaGate!
This needs to be shared everywhere!!

Only people mentioned by @EaglePatriot517 in this post can reply

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

So is everyone still rushing out to see and spend $$$$$$$ on these#pedos movies....

Ohhhh this mother fucker is going down, piece of shit scum

Only followers of this user (@GinaNap) can see their posts

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Who hit the “fooked” button?

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

🤮🤢🤢🤮🤮😠😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬
pieces of SH!T....God has a hellish place JUST FOR EVERY ONE OF [THEM]...so mad

I pray before God I AM of Heaven...
please Lord God..show [them] the SAME MERCY [they] have shown the innocent..
In JESUS Name I Claim it...Amen
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anyone who still believes Hollyweird is not filled with sick pedofiles needs to watch this video with their own eyes. Many people are in denial that such horrific crimes are being done to babies, but the truth is that this horrific evil has occurred and these perverse and wicked people need to be accountable for Crimes against Humanity!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

creepy & so far from acceptable! shame on these evil perpetrators

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

I couldnt watch that..it made me want to vomit...these sick bastards...God sees what they do...n He wont forget...#SaveTheChildren 😢

i know it follows the way Twatter does things sort of, but we need another option besides the heart/like for things because LIKE is categorically inappropriate for that.

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

OMG!! What a freak show! I'm so disgusted I want to vomit…

Irish, Truther, Patriot, Warrior Mother of two, in service to God for the Great Awakening WWG1WGA

🤬🤢😭Sick scum, no wonder this is taking so long, it needs to be done right once and for all! hard to get head around though

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

5 years ago if someone had told me these sick bastards existed I would have thought whoever told me that was a sick bastard. The ugliness of these people can be overwhelming.

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

He needs his ass beat. Then taken out back and put two in him!

Who ITF would even think that way to think it's a joke. FKN sickos everywhere. 🤬🤬🤬

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

What the actual fuck? And I thought Rick and Morty was bad....

fucking sick fuck! I want to chip that little d!ck off!!!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

And ya know it is

(1) Show this thread

THESE SICK SATANIC PEDOPHILES SHOULD PAY WITH THERE LIFES❗️🤬🤬

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🤬🤬🤬🤬😭😭😭😭😭

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Why do you post that? Some people who know cant handle it! Me for one.

(3) Show this thread