And people do not believe in PizzaGate!
This needs to be shared everywhere!!

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Why do you post that? Some people who know cant handle it! Me for one.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Tracy Merr to her Publication

You don't like it? Too bad neither did all of the children HRC killed and ate... This ain't even the tip of the iceberg....what's about to drop worldwide is gonna have your panties in a real bunch. Buckle up buttercup...

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

In response Tracy Merr to her Publication

WAA WAA so it hurts your eyes and you can't handle it....what the hell do you think it does to the CHILDREN. I have children and I have lost 2 children. AND I WON'T APOLOGIZE. People NEED TO SEE IT.

(2) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🤬🤬🤬🤬😭😭😭😭😭

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

🤯😭😤 I wish I could have been the one that pulled the lever with HRC. All satanic POS's need a dirt nap.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication

You and me both!

(1) Show this thread