Feels like we are in the steeping stage of making tea. We've already placed the tea in a cup and poured hot water over it. Now we need to walk away for a bit, so we aren't tempted to drink it, before the tea has developed it's full strength and flavor.

Timing is EVERYTHING.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

To me it feels like there are plenty of timelines to redeem and these things takes its TIME, or people minds would implode

Beautiful analogy🎯

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

im not yrying to be that guy- believe me- i am absolutely the 1 guy in my crew/circle that has has unshakable faith- red pill on hand- thru all odds- but seriously- something needs to happen- we ate losing suppoet- prayers- faith- religeon- collective soul is what has drivin us for years- just a little breadcrumb will do🙏🏻everyone needs some kind of reassurance we are on tje righy path- the path can easily be changed if we are off🤷🏻‍♀️🙏🏻

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

dont judge me on the typos🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

steeped in pain

this what I feel like we've been doing ...

This MUST be why I don't like tea nor our "steeping" stage! 😁

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

hot stuff!!! ☕️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response New Years Day to her Publication
In response New Years Day to her Publication

Well if that pooch can do it so can I

(2) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Always in God's timing, and not that of the world.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Golly, that is a brilliant analogy!

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

Don't forget the cookies !

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

well said!

Great way to put things!