From now on anyone who says nothing has happened is getting blocked. I'm convinced you are that 5% that will never ever wake up. Go back to Jack on Twitter he's there with arms wide open for you.

"The truth doesn't damage points of view that are legitimate"~Tom MacDonald #FakeWoke

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

You're an interesting fellow Ezra. I've heard good and bad about the persona you portray online. I enjoy most of what you post. I often look forward to your posts. And then you drop little negative bombs like this (probably out of frustration for the most par)... but I have to laugh at all of the sheep that chime in just to have something to say to the "great Ezra", that's the hilarious part for me. 75% of them are just hoping you'll notice them and their commitment.... making them no better than the virtue signalling maskers.. Just wanting to participate...😅

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

In response Twisted AsFuxk to her Publication

So, that's not what you are doing, hoping to get nocticed? Your post is rather sanctimonious.

Ahh you're one of those that do not appreciate anything that ripples the waters... Got it.... As you were, sunshine

In response Ken Dar to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TwistedZen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Twisted AsFuxk, click on at the bottom under it