From now on anyone who says nothing has happened is getting blocked. I'm convinced you are that 5% that will never ever wake up. Go back to Jack on Twitter he's there with arms wide open for you.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Question?? Is that your act on Telegram? Just want to be sure Im following a legit Ghost Ezra.

Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

PREAAACH! All it takes is a few quick searches to realize that SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN.... (ooorrrrr just look around at the cancel culture) and just because your beloved MSM "isn't reporting it on the news so it must be fake..." is an awful retort. Please, by all means, MOVE ON.... but leave the rest of us who are STILL UNSHAKEN, alone! KEK 🐸🇺🇸

I totally agree....just came to this platform lookinf for the Patriots I followed on Twitter....seems we are spread everywhere...

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

I won't block someone for doubting or despairing (been there, I understand). Either we fight for freedom or we don't. People are free to doubt. Just means they will experience a bigger storm than those that don't. ❤

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

Good riddance! Thank you.

LOL!!

I love the Lord and my Family. Trump is my President!

👏 Well said Brother

I love Jesus, my family, my country, my POTUS DJT and the TRUTH! Called crazy by many and wear it proudly! WWG1WGA

All ye of little faith...if you can't run with the big dogs get off the porch! We trust GOD and we trust His Plan!!! We will stand! WWG1WGA

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

BYE, BYE

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

so true

They have been Black Pilled & compromised...we hold the line!

The last to fall will be the USA gov but everyone else is falling and being destroyed

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

so much is happening its mind boggling and im seeing a small fraction im sure ..The ones that see nothing happening are not trying to look behind the Curtain but instead are gauging that nothing is happening from the Chinese communist media they are watching 🤬

The 5% are all on my Facebook feed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

In response Mama Bird to her Publication

☺️@vinylandink That's the funniest thing I've heard today. @ghostezra 🙏 I pray for everyone to wake up soon. I have many sleeping family and friends. Thank you for all you do.

(1) Show this thread

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

@ghostezra Please remember that even God fearing christians have their faith questioned from time to time! We are all human and 100's if not 1000's of people read your post on here and Telegram. Thats a huge responsibility! Ive stuck by you for 4 months because something has grabbed my soul and gave me hope that the plan is real! But twice in 4 months Ive had a couple hours of doubt until BOOM- God wakes me up again and says HUMANITY is better than this! So for those who have doubts- they will come to the light, may take a couple tries! Dont give up on them- we need each other and everybody!!

In response Night Rider to his Publication

God's will be done - ECW is human too. He isnt responsible for everyone. We dont know what things they say to him. Its not healthy to keep that negative energy around you. Pray for the doubters but know there will be 4-6% that still wont believe the truth even when it is presented fully to them

(1) Show this thread

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

so tired of those doubters. They can not figure out how to research the fricken weather.

Followed Q from the start been a hell of a ride!!! WWG1WGA

hang in there bro!!!! its hard for some of them, lets keep pushing forward they will follow we need everyone. WWG1WGA!!!!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Right on.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

😆You just made my whole day! Thank you!🙌

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Well said!!!!!

Exactly, if they don't still trust in the plan fuck him, my bank teller told me today that a new financial system she believes is being put in place very shortly, she said that she overheard it's going to be superior to the old banking system, bet

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

Oh, I know tons has happened
I just wish I had an ETA on when the world knows it's happened

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Trump supporter or not, Conservative or Liberal, or whatever, if you still believe thay nothing happened, then you are not truly awake. Nor smart.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

I see most of us that sometimes have to force ourselves
to hang in there and persevere, we will be deserving of
a masters degree in patience and dot connecting after
all is reversed and better than Trump's first 4 years

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

Yes, only coms say nothing happens at this time, but man the hate on twatter, I was there yesterday when anon up had a bad gateway. sooo bad energy, the trolls, sitting there day in and day ute 🤮 skit comments must be brain dead. but remember we must wake up and educate people, it's about to help people, be patient like Jesus, all honor to God...

4-6% CAN'T be saved