From now on anyone who says nothing has happened is getting blocked. I'm convinced you are that 5% that will never ever wake up. Go back to Jack on Twitter he's there with arms wide open for you.

"The truth doesn't damage points of view that are legitimate"~Tom MacDonald #FakeWoke

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

You're an interesting fellow Ezra. I've heard good and bad about the persona you portray online. I enjoy most of what you post. I often look forward to your posts. And then you drop little negative bombs like this (probably out of frustration for the most par)... but I have to laugh at all of the sheep that chime in just to have something to say to the "great Ezra", that's the hilarious part for me. 75% of them are just hoping you'll notice them and their commitment.... making them no better than the virtue signalling maskers.. Just wanting to participate...😅

So, that's not what you are doing, hoping to get nocticed? Your post is rather sanctimonious.

In response Twisted AsFuxk to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kendar667 in this post can reply

"The truth doesn't damage points of view that are legitimate"~Tom MacDonald #FakeWoke

In response Ken Dar to his Publication

Ahh you're one of those that do not appreciate anything that ripples the waters... Got it.... As you were, sunshine