Each kidnapped child is worth 2.2 Million USD in Adrenochrome to abductors once all their blood is drained. Would you leave 2.2 Million outside in your front yard unattended & unwatched?

Be watchful as kidnappings have increased due to child trafficking supply lines beginning to dry up. Your child is worth so much more than 2.2 Million USD.

Be mindful that is what they are worth to AdrenoChrome abductors (who torture kids in many more ways than electrocution) who are now out scouting shopping centers & neighborhoods for children.

This is Juan O Savin's new social media platform. For more un-sugar-coated info, join group, "Q Justice - Crimes Against Humanity" linked here:

http://107daily.com/CrimesAgainstHumanity

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING

Only people mentioned by @RescueOurKids in this post can reply

In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication

Are animals killed by electrically torturing them, killings them, then selling into the food system like children and other people are?

Are people aware of what they are eating?
How evil the system is?

Remembering Canada, BC, A slaughter house for animals and people, Government employees, politicians, law enforcement, Gangs, Mafia, Hells Angels, connected.
How many people were killed there, thousands?
What happens to the bodies?
Do the pigs eat large amounts of human bodies and then sold to the food systems, butcher shops, grocery stores? Iew
Is the human domestic pig a cross between a wild boar and a human being?
Are parts of pigs used in repairing humans?
Pickton pig farm?

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

This video was on this website. IMPORTANT listen by this fearless patriot, named Tory Smith, was deep state assassinated not long after exposing Mike Pence in this video as pedophile & child murderer.

We should only fear God one day asking us, "Why didn't you stand up for the least of these, & share the truth, for the sake of all taken little children, who have no one else to cry out to be their voice or help them?"

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#wwg1wga

https://youtu.be/3amOcgVKK-c

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I've heard that it is _THE_ MOST PROFITABLE BU$INE$$ -- even beyond Big Pharma.

UTTER VILE SATANIC EVIL.

THE LIGHT OF TRUTH WILL SET THE CHILDREN FREE!!

I saw a interview with Johnny Depp a year ago where he expalined that his accountant was concerned that he was spending $65,000 a month on "wine". This was before I had ever heard of adrenochrome. Now I know that "wine" is code for this.
My question now is who isnt using it in hollywood?

Sick Sick Sick! God is using amazing Patriots and Military to erradicate this evil from the Earth forever!

let's rework your math right now

its 22M a child not 2.2M

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We have to put every single one of these mfs out of business permanently!

Paranormal investigator/researcher with proof, facts and findings backed by science and logic while trying to debunk what people think.

Juan's web site is still not working: https://107daily.com

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

I want to see all the CIA "finders" publicly hanged - those that targeted and kidnapped children - no mercy - hang them all

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yeah, I don't a giant redpill up my ass.
For those do, go sign up here, or sign up your#BluePill family members that need an enema to wake the fuck up.
Just be careful to not take the#blackpill.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Which part of the wiki page would be a lie? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome
If it really simply is C9H9NO3 then one would need a chemist and not a satanic childrapekillfest to obtain it.

Your math is wrong. $2.2bn divided by 100 is $22m. Not $2.2m.

So doesn't that make you think that this is wrong?

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

Kinds shines a light on why Bill Gates said 2.2 million people would die in the US of covid in the first 6 months. its a numbers game

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Not really, as she got her math wrong.

Its $22m. If you believe it. (The post - not the math!)

(1) Show this thread

WTF. How long has this been going on for?

So sick and scary!

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

My God

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ GOD WINS!

I would like to know why I'm unable to get on that platform? I registered then couldn't get back in. Still can't....wish I could get some help. I emailed and no response

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

The People who spread lies about Juan 0 Savin are the SCUM of social media.

They want this shit to continue and will spread disinformation.

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

First red flag was 'this is his new social media" ๐Ÿคก
Second was the poorly crafted website ๐Ÿธ

He has no social media accounts and if he did create his own platform it would be an incredibly superior one. What a joke this is! [Their] attempts are getting lamer and lamer, I see this as the last dying breaths of the minions.๐Ÿฟ

(1) Show this thread

WTFโ—๏ธTHESE EVIL SATANIC F@#KING VAMPIRES NEED TO BE ERADICATED FROM THIS EARTH โ—๏ธ๐Ÿคฌ

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Our Children have the Light of God around them & will not be subjected to this barbaric Evil any longer! It's over-no more

You have people on the boars who is whinning about people posting the pics and said it should be in a group, get real I say, if they don't like the pics and don't want to be really awoken, they need on a kiddie platform, JS

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

START PUTTING A .45 IN THEM & THEY WILL
STOP & WORD WILL GET AROUND

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..