President Kennedy tried to take down the privately owned Federal Reserve
& was killed for it

GHWBush/deep state blew up the Twin Towers to stop NESARA

However—thanks to the GENIUS Q-Plan

The 3-cabal strongholds: City of London, Vatican and Washington D.C. are defeated

The Fed is now part of the U.S. Treasury and finished

President Trump implemented NESARA on 11-2-20 with an EO

The Quantum Financial System has replaced the corrupt cabal SWIFT system

All monies in the QFS are clean and backed by precious metals

#NESARAGESARA releases a tsunami of abundance for all 💰🙏

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Good, cause i worked my entire life to get $970.00 a month social security.

so what happens when all the precious metals in the world have been found and processed? how do they continue making currency? hypothetically, will all the "money" in the world would just have to keep recirculating?

In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication

No worries. We live in an INFINITE Universe. The amount of precious metals currently on Earth is MEASURELESS.

But this is simply a transition to no money at all! The deep state created money to divide us and then MK Ultra'd us into fogetting that we are Divine Beings of Light and can create ANYTHING and EVERYTHING 🙏✨🌟✨🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE A YTUBE STORY TODAY ABOUT PUTIN SAYING RUSSIA WAS FINALLY DONE WITH THE DOLLAR & OUT OF THAT "ROTHSCHILD NIGHTMARE." 😳 VERY CREDIBLE OUTLET BUT I CAN'T FIND IT NOW...

BUT I DID JUST STUMBLE ON AN INTERESTING PIECE WITH HIM & DJT AS ALLIES ON THIS.☝️ TOTALLY JIVES WITH THE 2 TIMES HE'S COME OUT BASHING JOE'S AMERICAN & DEFENDING "OUR DEMOCRACY & VOICES..."

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

i saw it on tweeter couple days ago

(2) Show this thread

God showed me a Vision of the Coming Tsunami. - HUUUUUUUGE!

"Thank You ALL QTEAM For Your Devoted Unselfish Loving Service."

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Keep in mind . . . a lot can happen before April 15th!
Many changes coming!

Yes, good things are happening... I've heard conflicting stories about the "crash" of the federal reserve system, some saying it's already "back up" - but those who are awake know that even if it IS back up, it won't be for long because our Commander in Chief (Trump) is working in the shadows to restore our Constitution and change the way we do banking, so we will no longer be slaves to the cabal. Praise God.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Well stated Kat! Thank you!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

😽🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I believe 1000%. In love with the people not being robbed of everything!!! Silver & Gold. The property taxes alone is/was total stealing. IRS Fooked, I wouldn't send them a dime.... are they even open? LOL!

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

LOL!! Is the IRS even open?! Good question! 😹😹😹 The US Corporation is over so.... 💥🔥💥

(1) Show this thread

Love God, my family, Texas, President Trump and George Strait! #WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Quantum financial System
f Adjective.

Do you think we need to keep making the payments for back taxes? My husband and I have had SO many problems over the years. We have the max taken out and always have to pay more. Its theft on a grand scale and I pray it goes away!

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

I so hear you!! The U.S. Corporation is defunct so not sure how "they" or "who" can collect taxes for a system that is no more? We're in the transition to the New Republic so staying tuned 🙏🌞🌟 I believe I heard Gene Decode say ALL the TAXES we've payed will be restored to us cuz they were illegal in the first place, but don't take my word on that. Just my prayer!! 🙏✨💖

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

I hope you get every penny back!

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

All is going to be resolved & happy. Changes will be challenging for awhile. It will all be worth it. Our Children will be in happiness again. Praise God all Glory to God. Blessings

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Agree but with a tweak! 😉 WE will be in happiness NOW as well as our children, grandchildren etc. These changes are happening NOW right this minute. Thanks to the GENIUS Q-Plan and our brave Military we are on the brink of miracle-land 🙏🌟🌸✨🌟

(1) Show this thread

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Promises Made Promises Kept!#trumpwon
Passionate Patriots BELIEVE and TRUST The Plan!

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

Right on, Passionate!! 🙏💰🇺🇸🦅💥💥💥

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

doing my happy dance!

(2) Show this thread