a few? you know what to do๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Only people mentioned by @TRUMPWONMYPRESIDENT in this post can reply

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response JOY MONTIEL to her Publication

I was a coke person but now i have gone to the alternative !!! Sgasta and i now think i like it etter so no loss for me!!!! Huge loss for them!!!!

Dont like coke anyway! Never buy it! Definately wont now! Im white, and not changing for anyone! Love all people! These are the racist people, its why they are trying to change everyone else! Ive cared my whole life, after all these years they care now! Bullshit! Its Guilt! These Idiots!

Southern Blonde, All American๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ,Conservative,Christian โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ ฮœฮŸฮ›ฮฉฮ ฮ›ฮ‘ฮ’ฮ•, Ethical Hacker. Anti Vax. ANTI MASK

im a sweet tea and water drinker every now and then i get a glass of milk with my cookies I make...

the only thing I have to give up is smartwater and I didnt even buy it that often

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

These so called "right winged nuts" will however, sue your ass. Let's see how that works for u!

most of the right wing nuts don't drink your shit!

apparently I'm to white for coke or mcd's
mcd's is the biggest buyer of human/childrens meat.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–

i noticed coke on a massive discount in my local store today...it is never usually on offer - maybe they're already feeling the squeeze!

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

We don't want your coke products produced in China by slaves.

I'd quit buying coke products if I still used them. its garbage from a garbage company.

Patriot ,farmer, grandmother, Reiki Master, believer, from NH

Warren Buffett

In response deb glidden to his Publication

no drugs move through this country w/o his ok - the king pin

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

35 years ago my then boss told me a story of the last coke he drank. Back when returnable bottles were used he had taken a drink of his coke and it tasted odd. He held the bottle up and saw a skeleton of a mouse. When he poured out the bottle, the skeleton was disolved and went down the drain. Point is, if these drinks can disolve a mouse, imagine what they do to your insides. Also many companies like Pepsi and Coke use aborted cells (and Lay's) in their products...even more important reason to not use them.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Coke can also clean the corrosion off of a battery or rust off of a nail! And, you can clean your toilet with it!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Coke causes a ton of health issues!

I haven't used it in 40 years.

Almost wish I had... just to be able to boycott them.

Hmm...

I wonder what the stock's trading for right now?

How about putting the squeeze on Coca Cola?

My cuppa tea.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I only drink water, gave up vodka 1/20

(1) Show this thread

when will they learn! About to watch coke crash and burn!

Ive boycotted Coke a long tome ago, Need TO BOYCOTT THEIR OTHER PRODUCTS TO๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

I'm surprised Pepsi didn't get that big of a backlash for their Satanic Superbowl Halftime show. I've decided to stop buying Pepsi products, Starbucks, McDonalds, Coke and a growing number of companies. Soon I will only be able to grow and eat my own food at the rate corporate corruption is being exposed.

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Sounds like a challenge to me

I haven't had a coke in @ 4 months. I realized it was giving me terrible heartburn. Every night in bed I thought I was having a heart attack. Imagine what is has done to my insides! Even if I was still drinking it, I wouldn't anymore!

I don't drink soda, so that is an easy challenge to accept. The only exceptions are if I'm at a social event and I have to drive, or I have a stomach bug and ginger ale works wonders.
What would be a crazier challenge is not buying any processed cookies, pastries, candy, etc and see how that affects certain companies. Sugar is a multi billion dollar industry. They come down hard on anyone who dares try to enlighten the public about how dangerous consuming too much sugar is. Even Michael Pollan noted their bullying tactics in one of his books. Sugar addiction is just as real as any other addiction. So I would challenge everyone to make their own cookies and pastries,etc for 30 days. Yes, sugar is still involved, but you can substitute honey and maple syrup, coconut sugar, beet sugar and other natural sugars for cane sugar. And you are not buying processed food with a zillion additives in it.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

homemade cookies and cakes aleays taste better than store bought anyway! Let's bankrupt these MOFOs

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

homemade cookies and cakes aleays taste better than store bought anyway! Let's bankrupt these MOFOs

(3) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

oh yeh !! 102 million "nuts" voted for our beloved President ...lets get the word out----regardless--its only beneficial ..... nobody needs to drink their sugary poison anyway

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

103 million of us say otherwise..

๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Have to add Topo Chico water to that as well. Coke bought them out a little while ago. I was ticked off!

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

We'll see about that!

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

In response Truth Be Told โค to her Publication

juices too!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

That won't be hard

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh really now . . . That sounds like a challenge :). I will step up and take that challenge.