Looks like a military pow wow outside the Whitehouse.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Bigfoot photos are always blurry.

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

its cumbaya time

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

No Flag or flag pole either.

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Working out the game plan for that one last great tackle.. Bring em down boys, bring em down...

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

🙌

(1) Show this thread

No flag flying~

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Doesn't look like much anything. I cannot even tell who the handful of men standing around are supposed to be.

morning standup? grabassing?

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Are they really doing a pow wow, with the drumbeats and all? The drums are important. Very important. Drum Dreams.

Will the Trump Card be played on 3/3 ?
Q delta
33 in "Plus Ultra"

What could it be ?
JFK Jr. ?

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

What happened to that big, conspicuous construction that was in front of the WH? Is it gone now or has the camera angle changed? It dominated the shot, now I can't find it.

White House Live Cam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OYlzN9cr5w

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

it was taken down..the fences ate being taken down today

(1) Show this thread

Conservative , Dutch republican

What i do notice is the flag being half up the pole though

In response Silentios Q++ to his Publication

i thought Biden said he would fly it at half mask due to US passing the 500,000 covid death marl.

(1) Show this thread

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

PAY ATTENTION PATRIOTS👁👁👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I have been keeping the live feed on my tablet & I have to say, sure looks like a guard at the door to me. IMHO ✝️❤️🇺🇸

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

'Nuff said.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Coming soon to a TV near you....

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

MAYBE TALKING ABOUT PUTTING A Q FLAG ON THE POLE

They've been taking down the fences today. that is all.

https://youtu.be/vKs3a9NCv5g

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Kristin Nap to his Publication

INNER Fences. Outer Fence with razor wire still up!

In response Kristin Nap to his Publication

very interesting 🤔

(2) Show this thread

I count 10 heads. can someone confirm or deny?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Is the Flag at full mast???

Selfies

You're gonna have to help us on this one.....we do understand tribunals are coming...

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I thought the fences came down yesterday. Picture from today?

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

live feed 10 min ago.

(1) Show this thread

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

how can you tell from this pic?

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Interesting, the earthtv.com WH webcam appears to be down - sometimes refreshing you can get a short 3 second clip to appear and then it goes back to buffering or whatever... anyone else seeing that?

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

I was watching the earth cam of the whitehouse when I saw vehicles show up behind the trees and then that group of men in the picture. Several guys also then went by on bikes. Now the site is not working for me either. I also sometimes get a couple seconds before it stops working again.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts