The end of our movie is right around the corner.
You're going to love how this movie ends.
Had Brett & Amy not voted how they did, our feature film would have been extended.
The concession area is closed.
Don't be so quick to label some who appear against you.
They just might be doing exactly what is needed to justify what happens next.
What happens next?
What just occurred in Myanmar?
How do you keep civil unrest to a minimum?
Timing is essential when planting a seed.
Know your enemy.
Want to play a role?
Now hiring...Democrats, RINOs, and others who would like to breathe longer.
Some have been acting longer than you think.
When acting, you want to be remembered.
Do you remember when Nancy ripped up the State of the Union speech?
Hold the line.
It's going to be biblical.
Easter.
It's always the darkest before the dawn.

#wwg1wga,#MAGA,#TheGreatAwakening,#GodWins,#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming,#thestormisuponus,#Trump,#Freedom,#darktolight,#SaveOurChildren,

Only people mentioned by @KeyserSoze in this post can reply

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

In response Keyser Soze to his Publication

The day she ripped up the speech was the day I walked away from the democratic party. I am thankful she was so disrespectful to the President, it opened my eyes! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Patriot!!! Follow the plan!!! God wins!!!! Trump best President ever πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Ensuring that the swamp has been fully drained and that No evilness exits is the most important goal of all! This is a worldwide event and people need to understand the complexity of it all. This is the greatest time of all and we should all be greatful we get to particpate in The Great Awakening! Witnessing God take down Satan in the Apocolypse will be biblical!!!! Be patient, follow the plan and know God wins!!!! Stay strong patriots the end is very near πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ’ͺ

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

MYANMAR.
Bet they didn't have a Q.
Bet their patriots didn't have to listen to Debbie Downers whine about are we there yet???

But here we stand.
WIDE AWAKE, and it's impossible to go back to SLEEP.

It's not EASY taking out a 6,000 year-old death cult.
Epstein & Ghislaine are only the tip of that iceberg.

P.A.T.I.E.N.C.E. frens, the Best IS Yet To Come.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Sometimes I am Debbie, emotions are real. BUT then again, if one could scope back to my last thirty, they would see I was in no ivory tower, and no princes came to save me.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Good thing I never thought about IF it was gonna be easy, ONLY even the shittiest times, I remember WE ARE GONNA WIN>

(2) Show this thread

Serious question: What does truth mean to you?

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

im starting to at look at people like Romney, and am wondering if they are acting? like, remember when bill barr went to visit murkowski? is she acting? time will tell.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

I figured that abouve SCOTUS... liking the way the movie is playing out.

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

and on the third day....he rose again...

Agree with SCOTUS decision. But now Easter. The goal post just keeps moving.

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ŽπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈThis feels like a year ago , I'm still wiping the egg off my face

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

"What makes a great movie? Great actors." ~ Q
Many playing in the movie are replaced by stand ins. The major players have already left the stage, never to return.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WONT GET HERE SOON ENOUGH !!!!!