Damn ppl we can do better than this! Nana has received about 10 ppl sharing their stories of when and how you first woke up and what you have done about it. Nana wants to preserve these stories after we win to hopefully get them published so that generations to come know that we fookn stood up, we did not go quietly into the night and who gave them the freedom that they enjoy.
You all did this, if not for digital soldiers Anons and light warriors together this would not have been possible. Please tell your story and direct message it to me.
Your story matters, each one of you matters. I know may of you are modest but damn this is important to preserve the trust stories of you and this time in history. The Great Awakening will be told throught generations to come as the event and pple that saved this planet. Use your real name or avator name or both I dont care but tell your story each one matters. We got a lot of history to rewrite & new to create.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have started on my old lanier voice recorder :) I SUPPORT THIS 117% LOVE IT ❤️🇺🇸

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

AMEN ❤️🇺🇸

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

OK so I am not sure how to DM.

I’m a gun toting patriot! Mother, and a complete bitch if you jack with me

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

go to the persons profile next to their name upper right corner you will see DM icon

(1) Show this thread

Twitter banned Patriot, Ex-Military and Proud Father of 4. #MAGANation

1980 with Reagan. I have red pilled a lot of people from then till now. Today though it is easier with all the info we have avaiable online.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Patriot One to his Publication

please dm me your story

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You say to others, I have seen God face to face, when they say look wow your crying, it must be a mental break. Why are You so Sad then, they say. I am not sad its just a knowing that produces so much feeling that I am overfilled, and in my tears lay seeds of truth, as the Love I hold is so full, that any one single joy, will cause the living water to flow from within me, for all to see, that this redpill they speak of, comes Only from He.❤️🙏✝️ I have never, in this body, been so Free. 🕊️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Our Scribes are recording every word we say, every thought we have, and every step we take. I was awakened by a whisper in January 2020. "I am You as You are Me, We are one energy throughout everything universally." That was the message and the journey well thats been a whole other beautiful thing.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I was as well, Nana has told this story many times. For me it was a lucid dream, God DEMANDING that I pay attention over and over then a lightening bolt in the shape of a cross striking down to a baby underneath it. It was a week b4 my last grandson was born and for a while i thought God was saying something about him, then I found the real reason in the children that are being tortured and murdered. We are just begining I think to realize what we are going to know and be able to do,

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Wow@iamjason I think I had the same message back in 2007!
"I Am You, You are Me".

(3) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

My story led me to Q. I felt so alone in my battle for truth and exposing corruption. I knew God had me, I knew that He was leading me. When I found Q , I knew, without a doubt, that was the path I was being prepared to step to. I knew in my heart that the battle was Good vs Evil and that my local fight was just a key to the "door of all doors". I realized how blessed I was to be chosen to fight on the right side of God. I am so thankful for the journey💗 ThanQ Nana for telling the stories. We don't understand the reasons until it is our time to understand. I will always stay the path.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

If you have not already sent me your story please Direct message it to me. thank you for sharing. Sometimes it is hard to know every day what God wants us to do with everything he puts in front of us.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Here is my story that led me to the Anons. Here in Cleveland,we have these little boxes that you could either put books in or take some out. They are all over Cleveland. Well one day in 2015 I was walking past one so I looked inside. There on the top of all the other books was a book on Human Trafficking in the United States. I grabbed it and went home and read it in one night because I couldn't put it down. The stories I read were just horrific. I got online and started looking things up and what I found in most of the articles was this group called Anon. I'm so far down the rabbit hole now that the only way out is through the other side. I will never stop looking for the truth in anything.

(2) Show this thread

Since 1999 waiting for this Great Awakening. Wwg1wga. Dutch, happy to find world-wide patriots to hold the line.

I tried it 😊 it's hard to tell in a few words

In response LyJo Stone to her Publication

Nana has no limits on the words. Just make them from your heart.

(1) Show this thread