Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Damn ppl we can do better than this! Nana has received about 10 ppl sharing their stories of when and how you first woke up and what you have done about it. Nana wants to preserve these stories after we win to hopefully get them published so that generations to come know that we fookn stood up, we did not go quietly into the night and who gave them the freedom that they enjoy.
You all did this, if not for digital soldiers Anons and light warriors together this would not have been possible. Please tell your story and direct message it to me.
Your story matters, each one of you matters. I know may of you are modest but damn this is important to preserve the trust stories of you and this time in history. The Great Awakening will be told throught generations to come as the event and pple that saved this planet. Use your real name or avator name or both I dont care but tell your story each one matters. We got a lot of history to rewrite & new to create.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Our Scribes are recording every word we say, every thought we have, and every step we take. I was awakened by a whisper in January 2020. "I am You as You are Me, We are one energy throughout everything universally." That was the message and the journey well thats been a whole other beautiful thing.

I was as well, Nana has told this story many times. For me it was a lucid dream, God DEMANDING that I pay attention over and over then a lightening bolt in the shape of a cross striking down to a baby underneath it. It was a week b4 my last grandson was born and for a while i thought God was saying something about him, then I found the real reason in the children that are being tortured and murdered. We are just begining I think to realize what we are going to know and be able to do,

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana I see Us all as kids with what I am shown. Together we must rise in Gods Loving Grace. I love you so very much.❤️🙏✝️🕊️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Nana loves you too hun, I do also feel like we are just at the very begining of the most amazing times with abilities we cant even imagine yet.

(1) Show this thread