I love this photo of my visit to hear POTUS speak at Mt. Rushmore.

Army of Patriots.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

not sure if u saw this already.... just reminding u how loved u are 💕. What a glorious day I experienced today. One call after another. Some brought a smile. Some brought a frown. But they were ALL good.

Today a team of warriors began assembling. Your donations, love, and prayers are making it possible. The enemy has no idea what it faces. The enemy has already lost.

The evening found me a little weary from the battles of the day. Then an hour of prayer and education from a true Man of God, Pastor Forson Swanzy. Wow. Swanzy is the Fonzie! He knows how to fight the enemy!

And then along comes Veronica Wolski from the People’s Bridge in Chicago to warm my heart and end my day with a HUGE smile. Veronica humbled me. She reminded me of why I will NEVER stop fighting for you to defeat the enemy. Thank you, Pastor Swanzy and Veronica. God bless both of you. God bless ALL. - Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

We spent a week there flying our flags on the side x side.

Love my country and fellow Americans. It's been a wild ride since finding Q Oct 2019. Faith in the plan and prayers for our country.

Love this, barely can see me behind the sign! Have my itty bitty soldier with me. This was epic. I still have the sign you gave me Veronica that says Q sent me!!!! Used it in Trump parades, at the state capital many times also.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

thats the cutest doggie!!!!

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Love you, Veronica! You are Amazing!!🙏🇺🇸❤️🐸

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Did you see that beautiful man w/the red hat and tiffany blue shirt who scaled the face of Washington?