I would bet a 'nickel to a donut' that Tiger Woods is now in Witness Protection.

#EyesOn

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

I deleted my comment because it sounded like a conspiracy theory kek . What really has been going on behind the scenes is just unbelievable.

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

I agree!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

And David, of course, is Kate Spade's brother. Tiger is a Patriot! I really hope Chris is still alive!

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

David Spade is Kate Spade's brother-in-law. David's brother was Kate's husband.

(2) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I would guess you are most likely correct!

after hearing a Larry Gaiters video about Tigers accident, he has to be in witnees protection to live. He also stated his legs were in bad shape. He already had a bad back.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Why? Does he know where the rest of the STOLEN kids are??

That was my thought as well!

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Now I want 2 things: why would Tiger be in WITSEC...... and a half dozen chocolate covered Krispy Kremes.

i sure hope so as well as family nembers!

Married 50 years,mother of two, grandmother, retired Educator, Jesus is My King and Savior, Believing in One Nation Under GOD

He will be the one used to show the public the wonderful new Med Beds! He will be a new man!

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

Dont hear ( A nickel to a donut) much anymore i use that sometimes because i grew up hearing it most people look at me weird 😅

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

I stopped thinking "how terrible" and started wondering if he was going to talk

AGREED!!

Love to follow Q, it gives me HOPE! USAF Wife, Mother, Dog lover, I miss President Trump, Business owner, MAGA, NO DMs PLEASE!

I guess I'm lost why he would need to be???? Can anyone explain please!

In response Jennifer Combs to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

TW ®

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

What am I looking at??

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I hope you are right.

i think he is going bye bye the wreck didnt do it

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

agreed

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Agreed!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

yes maam.... c this

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

Witness protection is the security provided to a threatened person providing testimonial evidence to the justice system, including defendants and other clients, before, during, and after a trial, usually by police. " Wikipedia

Interesting assertion -🤨

this was an odd insta post 1 day ago 👀

Interesting for sure.... curious what did happen, knowing we'll probably never get that info...

did the accident happen at 7:10 AM or did I hear it wrong?

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

that is correct 7:10

(1) Show this thread

Fb1 Whistleblower disabled from attempt on life, all who helped were threatened to silence, Psalms 18:2 GOD WILL WIN!❤️ #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Well I have to admit when I hear that, I think about how I'd give anything if I could be in Whistleblower protection right now as well... Im just not blessed to be well known I guess 🤷‍♀️

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

dear God!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

the ole roll over and didnt crack the sun roof? yeah, that dog don't hunt...hope it's just a good movie role, i appreciated the skill it took to roll all those birds and bogies in over the years

That was my first thought when I heard the news.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

agreed!