A reminder today that we are now the news.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Yeah wait till my sister finds out that Johnny Depp is fucking dead for real. She wouldn't listen all this time and now actually I hope she gets bitch slapped hard buy that news. And then I think about how much I love her and how much she's going to hurt and it's going to hurt me too

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

yeah they're all gonna be so shocked!

There is a set of twins that were born in my family that are going to completely freak out about AMY WINEHOUSE! (all of it😁)The twins were born extremely premature and weren't expected to live and one is an incredible Amy Winehouse fan. I haven't told her anything, she is the sweetest person you'd ever meet, they are both 67 or 68 now. I actually do talk to her some although she thinks her baby sister is still nuts but I told her I was not high or belligerent. She knows I'm sure that I got really insistent on my other siblings to listen which they don't so we don't speak anymore.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

Can somebody get Chris Cornell to call that bitch so she'll speak to me again? Fuck this is horrible!

OK I'm putting this out to the universe. Chris Cornell would you please call my sister. I want her back so bad. She's a butt hole but she's my butt hole!

(1) Show this thread