Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Father, Husband, Patriot, Christian

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

monkey, I live in Ga and I've noticed Robbins AFB has a TFR a majority of the time, though not always. I've also noticed J Stars flying out of there as well as the E-4B. I also remember back around the holidays you mentioned Barrs plane left DC and landed near there (Macon area). I was just curious what your thoughts are on this? I didn't realize Robbins was that high profile, if anything I would've thought Dobbins was higher. Thanks! Brian

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

BREAKING.........
This Just In,
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT.
NO! WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT!
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT..... ANYMORE!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

PSA:

It's the 355th day to flatten the curve.

I watch the planes, too. There has been plenty of activity these last few days. I've seen: 2 B-52s, P8s,3 Boeing E-3G Sentry, 2 surviellance drones and I saw a MQ-9 Reaper!!!! It was over Panama. Lots of trainer planes up in the skies. I also saw 43 Black Hawks in the skies over the US at one time. Exciting to see what the US has.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

You Rock "E"👈😎👍

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot who served in our armed forces. I love this country! De Oppressor Liber

Hellz yeah!! i am here for a reason, the best intel/info ever. i am not going to miss out on this. right before our very eyes, though the "boys" have this compartmentalized very well so we dont get to see a whole lot overtly.

I work on spreading the news everyday. Which is why im on multiple platforms. To awaken the sheeple. WWG1WGA

SO HONORED!!!@GhostEzra ❤️🐸

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Tell my parents to stop reading the ChiCom/Deep State media.

If my dad doesn't read it in the Wall Street Journal, it didn't happen.

No reminder necessary.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

then we need to stay very close to God, because we know He is leading... to reach each lost sheep through us. 🙏

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah
There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

https://youtu.be/lynwOb2ZiIo

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

Whats the headlines for today?

Mainstream Media is pretty frantic right now like...

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Yeah wait till my sister finds out that Johnny Depp is fucking dead for real. She wouldn't listen all this time and now actually I hope she gets bitch slapped hard buy that news. And then I think about how much I love her and how much she's going to hurt and it's going to hurt me too

(1) Show this thread

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

problem with that is very few of us have as many followers as we should in order to spread the news .......People don't even read me on Facebook anymore because I have three heads

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication

i am off FB too, but never doubt the power of God through you that resonates. you are standing for truth. youre brillant and we know it.

In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication

I truly support you and believe people will be back and greatful that you have answers to their questions. Just wait...you will quickly drop two heads❤️

(3) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Wow a 3-D Pepe.

(1) Show this thread

Looks like there is plenty to report!

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

Gab is down.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Vaune Carr to her Publication

😱

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Vaune Carr to her Publication

Still working in Germany

(3) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Pleasure to serve! o7
Love my Great President! ❤️

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

And that is a REAL genius calling ya'll brilliant.

(11) Show this thread

YEYESSS❗️😁🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

And let's make sure we make the most of it.

D.C. this morning... Someone’s hiding something in the air.

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Scroll through the images above and notice the coverup showing the high levels if pollutants in the air in D.C. namely N03 and 03, hence the orange fog...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

I live in Wisconsin and we had a similar report from the weather channel on Sunday. they never tell you what's in the air either. and no one (normies) questions what exactly is in the air.

(2) Show this thread

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I have never been one of the "cool kids" before. Yay me!!!