A reminder today that we are now the news.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yeah wait till my sister finds out that Johnny Depp is fucking dead for real. She wouldn't listen all this time and now actually I hope she gets bitch slapped hard buy that news. And then I think about how much I love her and how much she's going to hurt and it's going to hurt me too

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

yeah they're all gonna be so shocked!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

The one that is directly older than me? She won't even entertain Chris Cornell! And she knows all or most of the facts around him fighting child trafficking! I can't believe it! We adore Chris Cornell! I bought her daughter at age 12 years old to her first big concert which was outdoors New Orleans voodoo fest and Soundgarden was the major band we were going to see. They were fantastic. Rolling clouds low rolling fluffy clouds even came tumbling over our heads during black hole sun at dusk when they played. You can't make this shit up! It was miraculous!
but nope... An amazing story happened when we were 12 and 13 years old Gene Simmons called our house to speak to HER over a fan letter she wrote. He called because she never asked for anything free merchandise or tickets or anything she only told him about all the stuff that we bought and all the concerts we had been to which was only one I think at the time, how cool our T-shirts and our rooms were covered with all kiss memorabili

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

she already asked about him and got really sad so I can't be so angry with her she's got so many demons she's dealing with already. I just want my sister back better than ever. MORE THAN EVER

(3) Show this thread

Southern until the day I die

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

i understand. my sister is an idiot also.