God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

SCOTUS shoots down Sidney Powell's cases. KAVANAUGH AND BARRETT join liberal justices:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/attorney-sidney-powell-responds-latest-supreme-court-rulings-election-integrity-justice-thomass-dissent-included/

The military option was the ONLY path to success.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

i know this won't be a popular opinion but maybe Sydney isn't as good as everyone wanted to believe. she didn't get Flynn exonerated either. Trump had to pardon him because of her failure.
i wouldn't hire her.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I sure would!

The reason Flynn was not exonerated was because of Judge Sullivan; Sidney did a stellar job, but what can you do when facing an ass?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I know that Sullivan was an obstacle but she also knew that going in. if she were the rock star we thought she was she would have been better prepared.
i know everyone is in love with her - that's fine - i just have a different opinion.

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

that's rough.