Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

FLUORIDE: F ~ Atomic number 9 is Sodium Fluoride.
**Note:(Do not confuse this with Calcium Fluroride which is naturally occurring.)

What makes this so toxic ☠️?
It's a NEUROTOXIN. It kill neurons!
☠️SODIUM FLUORIDE = a combination of 2 chemicals HEXAFLUORSILICIC ACID + SODIUM SILICOFLUORIDE.
☠️Both of these chemicals are highly TOXIC waste byproducts of phosphate rock.
☠️The EPA (Enviromental Protection Agency) classifies them BOTH as HAZARDOUS WASTE.

💞I just made this TicToc video to bring FLUORIDE TOXICITY AWARENESS because I firmly BELIEVE in De-FLUORIDATING. I speak of it often and want others to WAKE UP!!
I don't just speak of it I LIVE IT --I have DeFLUORIDATED my kids and self TWO YEARS!!! Even toothpaste! PLEASE PASS IT ON! I promise you will think clearer --the fogginess lifts!! 😇
Be proactive with your health!
💞Much love to you all Patriots!#DigitalSoldiers
#DigitalArmy
#wakeUp
#Truthseeker
#SheepNoMore#Fluoride#nofluoride#fluoridefree#fluor

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

The big berkey is incredible. Purifies your water, take it with you anywhere.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I don't know what the bog berkley is? I'm sceptical of many of the things out there that claim to remove rhe Fluoride and Pharmaceuticals.

My daughter in law is a Vegan. She bought one about 6 years ago. The water is delicious. Do some research. It will cost about $700 when all is sad and done. Mind you the filters and flouride filters are a bit. 🙂

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thank you I will research it. I appreciiate. 😇

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

of course 🙂🙏

(1) Show this thread