Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

FLUORIDE: F ~ Atomic number 9 is Sodium Fluoride.
**Note:(Do not confuse this with Calcium Fluroride which is naturally occurring.)

What makes this so toxic ☠️?
It's a NEUROTOXIN. It kill neurons!
☠️SODIUM FLUORIDE = a combination of 2 chemicals HEXAFLUORSILICIC ACID + SODIUM SILICOFLUORIDE.
☠️Both of these chemicals are highly TOXIC waste byproducts of phosphate rock.
☠️The EPA (Enviromental Protection Agency) classifies them BOTH as HAZARDOUS WASTE.

💞I just made this TicToc video to bring FLUORIDE TOXICITY AWARENESS because I firmly BELIEVE in De-FLUORIDATING. I speak of it often and want others to WAKE UP!!
I don't just speak of it I LIVE IT --I have DeFLUORIDATED my kids and self TWO YEARS!!! Even toothpaste! PLEASE PASS IT ON! I promise you will think clearer --the fogginess lifts!! 😇
Be proactive with your health!
💞Much love to you all Patriots!#DigitalSoldiers
#DigitalArmy
#wakeUp
#Truthseeker
#SheepNoMore#Fluoride#nofluoride#fluoridefree#fluor

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

The big berkey is incredible. Purifies your water, take it with you anywhere.

I don't know what the bog berkley is? I'm sceptical of many of the things out there that claim to remove rhe Fluoride and Pharmaceuticals.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

My daughter in law is a Vegan. She bought one about 6 years ago. The water is delicious. Do some research. It will cost about $700 when all is sad and done. Mind you the filters and flouride filters are a bit. 🙂

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thank you I will research it. I appreciiate. 😇

(1) Show this thread